Monday, December 24, 2007

More rock!


So thankfully someone's been bugging me to keep this thing updated, though I somehow suspect ulterior motives on her part for this image. :P This is my avatar in Rock Band, and as you can see my goal in creating avatars isn't to create one that looks like me, but rather one that I'd like to see. The weird thing is, she started metal and ended up total indie hipster chick. Fortunately the metal personality doesn't reflect in any way except that she'll occasionally throw up the horns after finishing Orange Crush. I guess when you can see Alvin throwing up the horns, you can officially declare that gesture as having been co-opted by the corporate establishment and devoid of meaning anyways.

On a side note, my two monitors at home or both horrendously calibrated. My work computer is too bright, and my parents' computer too dark, so I hope this looks decent on a properly calibrated monitor. Should go about fixing that...

2 comments: