Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I have been up to

...since it's been quite some time from my last posting. October was a pretty crazy month for me - I spent a good chunk prepping for an interview at Lucasfilm Animation, didn't get the job, but then got hired for some temp work at DIS again. It wasn't an art job and it ended last Friday, but it's looking like I managed to successfully segue that into some contract work for the next six months. So that's a load off my back; I was just starting to get used to regular paychecks again and would prefer to continue the practice.

I'd like to say that it's because I've been working that I haven't been posting any art, and that would be partly true. However, I also know another good chunk of that time has just been dedicated to slogging through the huge number of games that get released in the last three months of the year. :P Memo to game publishers: I hate your stupid schedule.

Anyways, I didn't want to make a post with no art, so here's a sketch of a mermaid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool drawing, keep postin!

Persona 4 comes out dec. 9th!