Monday, July 28, 2008

More designs

I've just been plugging away at this project. I didn't get nearly as much done last week as I wanted to, partly on account of Comic-Con but mostly just because of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2. I'm proud of myself, though; my party uses all the races this time and not just, well, Viera.

Anyways, I've been trying to design airships the past couple of days. I'm slower when it comes to mechanical designs; I've spent so much of the last four years drawing organic characters that I'm a bit out of practice.


I've also been doing some work on the girl. She's pretty much finished, so this image may change in a day or two to a full sheet like the one I did for the boy.

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Her hair is really appealing. I had to make myself stop looking at it in order to leave this comment.
I also really like the color scheme you're working with.

Also, check it out...
... i'm leaving you a comment on your blog!