Monday, April 6, 2009

One last

Here's one of the last things I did for my GDC portfolio, which I figured I should post up since I haven't posted anything for a while.

Pretty sure GDC was a bust, job-wise. Haven't heard anything from the handful of places that had openings I could apply to.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing next; probably a mix of working on a Flash portfolio, taking some CG animation classes over the summer, and applying to some TV places I haven't applied to in a long while. There's the CalArts job fair in a month, but I haven't had much luck with that in the past and the alumni table is notoriously overlooked.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I like the surveillance bot! I don't want to trust him, but she seems to trust him... So i'll trust him.

Unknown said...

I dig this character, nice work!!

Perseus said...

Hey Jason, I like this character too, tre cool....tre cool

Jason said...

Thanks guys!